BUY BIXORAMA €29.95
Use the coupon code: FRIENDLY ALIEN
What you get
When you buy Bixorama, you receive your own personal license keys. Entering them into the app with the menu item SETTINGS > Enter license keys... turns the demo version into the fully functional version.
Feel free to use Bixorama for your non-commercial as well as your commercial projects!
Can I upgrade for free?
Yes. So far, all upgrades of Bixorama are free upgrades. This means that your license keys work with the latest version.
How do I upgrade to the latest version of Bixorama?
Modify your 360° photos with Bixorama
Use the MODIFY menu to modify your 360° photo.
Use the MODIFY submenus to rotate your 360° photo. This is mostly used to level the 360° photo: get the horizon horizontally and in the centre, the zenith in top and nadir in bottom. Click Tab to display the crosshair. Hold down the <Ctrl> key to decrease and the <Shift> key to increase the rotation step.
Add a logo to hide your tripod/hand or to promote your business. Select your logo picture in the SETTINGS > Options.. dialog and choose MODIFY>Bigger logo to display your logo.
Choose MODIFY > Move horizon up to artificially increase the sky. This can be used to remove elements that are above the horizon when mirroring the sky into the floor.
Choose MODIFY>Mirror top to bottom to mirror the sky into the floor.
Generate 360° photos with Bixorama
Bixorama can generate abstract 360° pictures based on mathematical formulas. The colours are taken from an input picture.
Choose GENERATE > Voronoi... to generate a Voronoi 360° photo. The colours are taken from random points in the provided picture.
Mark the Smooth checkbox in the SETTINGS > Options... dialog to blur the edges.
Choose GENERATE > Blobs... to generate a blobs 360° photo. The gradient is taken from the provided picture.
Blobs high contrast
Set the Contrast to 1 in the SETTINGS > Options... dialog to maximize the contrast.
Choose GENERATE > Rectangles... to generate a rectangles 360° photo. The colours are taken from random points in the provided picture.
Choose GENERATE > Fractal planet... to generate a fractal planet 360° photo. The gradient is taken from the provided picture.
Dots of light
Choose GENERATE > Dots of light... to generate a generate a dots of light 360° photo. The colours are taken from random points in the provided picture.
Choose one of the submenus of the GENERATE > Polyhedra menu to generate a polyhedra 360° photo. All 5 Platonic solids are supported, this screenshot is an octahedron.
To use multiple pictures, create a filmstrip (place all the pictures next to each other in a single picture) and set the number of frames in the SETTINGS > Options... dialog.
Preview your 360° photos with Bixorama
Choose VIEW > Preview to preview your 360° photo. Use the cursor keys to rotate the camera and +,- to change the field of view.
Choose FILE > Export 360° photo > Preview... to create a screenshot.
How do I upgrade to the latest version?
Released: Wednesday, May 17th 2023
Changes since version 6.0:
- Import and export HDR DDS, cube maps, equirectangular and other projections
- Optimizations and bugfixes
- 64 bit executable: much faster and access to much more memory!
- Support for interior maps
- Super fast equirectangular import
- Optimized 2D GUI rendering (GDI to Direct2D)
- Pictures are now loaded with WIC. With the right codecs, Bixorama can now import EXR and HDR files. Learn more
- Support for HDR pictures (16 bits per component integer and half float formats)
- Improved equirectangular export antialiasing quality (mark the Antialiasing checkbox in the SETTINGS > Options... dialog)
- Magnifying glass in equirectangular view to help straighten the horizon (menu item VIEW > Magnifying glass)
- The Bixorama 360° HTML5 player now supports device rotation and orientation tracking on phones and tablets!
- The Bixorama 360° HTML5 player now supports SSL
- New menu item: MODIFY > Flip horizontal
- Reset all modifications when loading a new 360° photo checkbox in options dialog
- Proper select folder dialogs in batch processing dialog
- New menu item: FILE > Export 360° photo > HTML...
- New menu item: FILE > Export 360° photo > Preview...
- New menu item: VIEW > Preview
- New menu item: VIEW > Bigger/Smaller FOV
- New menu item: VIEW > Crosshair
- New menu item: MODIFY > Roll clockwise/counterclockwise
- New menu item: MODIFY > Bigger/smaller logo
- New menu item: MODIFY > Move horizon up/down
- New menu item: MODIFY > Mirror top to bottom
- New menu item: MODIFY > Reset all modifications
- Redesigned SETTINGS > Options... dialog: set the export resolutions and logo picture
- 3 rotation speeds: holding down <Ctrl> decreases the rotation step, <Shift> increases the rotation step
- Compatibility fix: export resolution DDS is now always a power of 2
- Optimization: faster previews
- Rename: Panorama renamed to 360°
- Rename: Latitude longitude renamed to Equirectangular
- Removed feature: MODIFY > Blur poles
- Removed feature: FILE > Import 360° photo > Photo
- Optimized, improved and redesigned 360° photo generation options
- Antialiasing (mark the Antialiasing checkbox in the SETTINGS > Options... dialog)
- Support for transparent 360° photos (mark the Export alpha channel checkbox in the SETTINGS > Options... dialog)
- Improved quality alpha channel exported pictures
- Improved quality when importing equirectangular format
- New single files format: f_, r_, b_, l_, u_, d_ (Adobe)
- Position and size window is now remembered
- Max batch processing files increased from 1.000 to to 10.000
- Bugfix: polyhedra are now correctly textured
- New engine powered by DirectX 11
- New 360° photo generation methods: Blobs, Fractal planet, Dots of light, Tetrahedron, Hexahedron, Octahedron, Dodecahedron, Icosahedron and Football
- Batch processing
- New menu item: GENERATE > Voronoi
- New menu item: MODIFY > Copy front to back
- Redesigned SETTINGS > Options... dialog: set file naming system