A single user license of Bixorama costs € 29.95
Use the coupon code: FRIENDLY ALIEN
What you get
When you buy Bixorama you receive your own personal license keys. Entering them into the app by choosing SETTINGS > Enter license keys... turns the evaluation version into the fully functional version.
Buy once use forever
No monthly fees. No annual fees. No additional charges.
Feel free to use Bixorama for your non-commercial as well as your commercial projects!
Can I upgrade for free?
Yes. So far, all upgrades of Bixorama are free upgrades. This means that your license keys work with the latest version.
How do I upgrade to the latest version of Bixorama?
Modify your 360° photos with Bixorama
Use the MODIFY menu to modify your 360° photo.
Use the MODIFY submenus to rotate your 360° photo. This is mostly used to level the 360° photo: get the horizon horizontally and in the centre, the zenith in top and nadir in bottom. Click Tab to display the crosshair. Hold down the <Ctrl> key to decrease and the <Shift> key to increase the rotation step.
Add a logo to hide your tripod/hand or to promote your business. Select your logo picture in the SETTINGS > Options.. dialog and choose MODIFY>Bigger logo to display your logo.
Choose MODIFY > Move horizon up to artificially increase the sky. This can be used to remove elements that are above the horizon when mirroring the sky into the floor.
Choose MODIFY>Mirror top to bottom to mirror the sky into the floor.
Generate 360° photos with Bixorama
Bixorama can generate abstract 360° pictures based on mathematical formulas. The colours are taken from an input picture.
Choose GENERATE > Voronoi... to generate a Voronoi 360° photo. The colours are taken from random points in the provided picture.
Mark the Smooth checkbox in the SETTINGS > Options... dialog to blur the edges.
Choose GENERATE > Blobs... to generate a blobs 360° photo. The gradient is taken from the provided picture.
Blobs high contrast
Set the Contrast to 1 in the SETTINGS > Options... dialog to maximize the contrast.
Choose GENERATE > Rectangles... to generate a rectangles 360° photo. The colours are taken from random points in the provided picture.
Choose GENERATE > Fractal planet... to generate a fractal planet 360° photo. The gradient is taken from the provided picture.
Dots of light
Choose GENERATE > Dots of light... to generate a generate a dots of light 360° photo. The colours are taken from random points in the provided picture.
Choose one of the submenus of the GENERATE > Polyhedra menu to generate a polyhedra 360° photo. All 5 Platonic solids are supported, this screenshot is an octahedron.
To use multiple pictures, create a filmstrip (place all the pictures next to each other in a single picture) and set the number of frames in the SETTINGS > Options... dialog.
Preview your 360° photos with Bixorama
Choose VIEW > Preview to preview your 360° photo. Use the cursor keys to rotate the camera and +,- to change the field of view.
Choose FILE > Export 360° photo > Preview... to create a screenshot.
How do I upgrade to the latest version?
Released: Wednesday, July 7th 2021
Changes since version 6.0:
- Import and export HDR DDS, cubemaps, equirectangular and other projections
- Optimizations and bugfixes
- 64 bit executable: much faster and access to much more memory!
- Support for interiormaps
- Super fast equirectangular import
- Optimized 2D GUI rendering (GDI to Direct2D)
- Pictures are now loaded with WIC. With the right codecs, Bixorama can now import EXR and HDR files. Learn more
- Support for HDR pictures (16 bits per component integer and half float formats)
- Improved equirectangular export antialiasing quality (mark the Antialiasing checkbox in the SETTINGS > Options... dialog)
- Magnifying glass in equirectangular view to help straighten the horizon (menu item VIEW > Magnifying glass)
- The Bixorama 360° HTML5 player now supports device rotation and orientation tracking on phones and tablets!
- The Bixorama 360° HTML5 player now supports SSL
- New menu item: MODIFY > Flip horizontal
- Reset all modifications when loading a new 360° photo checkbox in options dialog
- Proper select folder dialogs in batch processing dialog
- New menu item: FILE > Export 360° photo > HTML...
- New menu item: FILE > Export 360° photo > Preview...
- New menu item: VIEW > Preview
- New menu item: VIEW > Bigger/Smaller FOV
- New menu item: VIEW > Crosshair
- New menu item: MODIFY > Roll clockwise/counterclockwise
- New menu item: MODIFY > Bigger/smaller logo
- New menu item: MODIFY > Move horizon up/down
- New menu item: MODIFY > Mirror top to bottom
- New menu item: MODIFY > Reset all modifications
- Redesigned SETTINGS > Options... dialog: set the export resolutions and logo picture
- 3 rotation speeds: holding down <Ctrl> decreases the rotation step, <Shift> increases the rotation step
- Compatibility fix: export resolution DDS is now always a power of 2
- Optimization: faster previews
- Rename: Panorama renamed to 360°
- Rename: Latitude longitude renamed to Equirectangular
- Removed feature: MODIFY > Blur poles
- Removed feature: FILE > Import 360° photo > Photo
- Optimized, improved and redesigned 360° photo generation options
- Antialiasing (mark the Antialiasing checkbox in the SETTINGS > Options... dialog)
- Support for transparent 360° photos (mark the Export alpha channel checkbox in the SETTINGS > Options... dialog)
- Improved quality alpha channel exported pictures
- Improved quality when importing equirectangular format
- New single files format: f_, r_, b_, l_, u_, d_ (Adobe)
- Position and size window is now remembered
- Max batch processing files increased from 1.000 to to 10.000
- Bugfix: polyhedra are now correctly textured
- New engine powered by DirectX 11
- New 360° photo generation methods: Blobs, Fractal planet, Dots of light, Tetrahedron, Hexahedron, Octahedron, Dodecahedron, Icosahedron and Football
- Batch processing
- New menu item: GENERATE > Voronoi
- New menu item: MODIFY > Copy front to back
- Redesigned SETTINGS > Options... dialog: set file naming system