|date released||Monday, January 9th 2017|
If you do not like installers you can download the app as a ZIP file.
A single user license of Bixorama costs € 29.95
What you get
When you buy Bixorama you receive your own personal license keys. Entering them into the app by choosing SETTINGS > Enter license keys... turns the evaluation version into the fully functional version.
Use the coupon code: HAPPY OCTOPUS
Can I upgrade for free?
Yes. So far, all upgrades of Bixorama are free upgrades. This means that your license keys work with the latest version.
How do I upgrade to the latest version of Bixorama?
What are the differences between the demo and the full version?
In the demo (evaluation) version the 360° photos have a DEMO watermark and the app always starts with the about dialog. Apart from that, all features are enabled allowing you to fully test Bixorama.
Does the demo run forever?
Yes. You can test Bixorama for as long as you want.
How do I
How do I upgrade to the latest version?
Released: Monday, January 9th 2017
- The Bixorama 360° HTML5 player now supports device rotation and orientation tracking on phones and tablets!
- The Bixorama 360° HTML5 player now supports SSL
- Reset all modifications when loading a new 360° photo checkbox in options dialog
- Proper select folder dialogs in batch processing dialog
- New menu item: FILE > Export 360° photo > HTML...
- New menu item: FILE > Export 360° photo > Preview...
- New menu item: VIEW > Preview
- New menu item: VIEW > Bigger/Smaller FOV
- New menu item: VIEW > Crosshair
- New menu item: MODIFY > Roll clockwise/counterclockwise
- New menu item: MODIFY > Bigger/smaller logo
- New menu item: MODIFY > Move horizon up/down
- New menu item: MODIFY > Mirror top to bottom
- New menu item: MODIFY > Increase/decrease contrast
- New menu item: MODIFY > Reset all modifications
- Redesigned SETTINGS > Options... dialog: set the export resolutions and logo picture
- 3 rotation speeds: holding down <Control> decreases the rotation step, <Shift> increases the rotation step
- Compatibility fix: export resolution DDS is now always a power of 2
- Optimization: faster previews
- Rename: Panorama renamed to 360°
- Rename: Latitude longitude renamed to Equirectangular
- Removed feature: MODIFY > Blur poles
- Removed feature: FILE > Import 360° photo > Photo
- Optimized, improved and redesigned 360° photo generation options
- Antialiasing (mark the Antialiasing checkbox in the SETTINGS > Options... dialog)
- Support for transparent 360° photos (mark the Export alpha channel checkbox in the SETTINGS > Options... dialog)
- Improved quality alpha channel exported pictures
- Improved quality when importing equirectangular format
- New single files format: f_, r_, b_, l_, u_, d_ (Adobe)
- Position and size window is now remembered
- Max batch processing files increased from 1.000 to to 10.000
- Bugfix: polyhedra are now correctly textured
- New engine powered by DirectX 11
- New 360° photo generation methods: Blobs, Fractal planet, Dots of light, Tetrahedron, Hexahedron, Octahedron, Dodecahedron, Icosahedron and Football
- Batch processing
- New menu item: GENERATE > Voronoi
- New menu item: MODIFY > Copy front to back
- Redesigned SETTINGS > Options... dialog: set file naming system