michiel | 16 years ago | 3 comments | 2 likes | 5,901 views
There have been some problems with various characters sets in version 6. We believe we have fixed all those problems in version 6.02.
This archive contains test shows in Hebrew, Farsi and Arabic together with screenshots to show you how they look on our Dutch systems.
I've tried the Hebrew Ezra SIL font and it works fine with both the Unicode and the Hebrew character set.
I've also tried the Farsi B Elham font. This font works ok using the Arabic character set, but when using it with Unicode the Arial font is displayed instead.
michiel, 16 years ago
Michiel den Outer is the founder and lead coder of Outerspace Software. He lives in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
If he isn't busy improving BluffTitler, he is playing the piano or rides the Dutch dikes on his bikes.
764 articles 3,728,819 views
Contact michiel by using the comment form on this page or at email@example.com