Filip | a month ago | 8 comments | 10 likes | 195 views
How to make a basic birthday wish in BluffTitler
1. Choose in the menu FILE...New Show
2. Change Font to Vagabond
3. Change the text in the text box to the name of birthday boy or girl (In Capitals) This is the "Name" Layer
4. Add in the "Name" layer (with F9) the Bender.cfx effect
5. Choose in the menu LAYER...VJ...Set Property to FX Bending Angle with a valua of .25 and mark the checkbox Audio, change the Max to 0.5
6. Choose in the menu LAYER....Clone Active Layer
7 Change the text in the text box to "CONGRATULATIONS"
8. Set in the Text layer Properties the second slider of Position of "CONGRATULATIONS" to -142
9. Set in the Text layer Properties the first slider of the Spacing property to 3.4 and set the first slider of the Flexibility property to 1.
10. Set in the Text layer Properties the first slider of the FX Bending Angle to 0.3 and set the second slider of the FX Bending direction Property to 180 and set the second slider of the FX Bending centre Property to -100
11.Choose in the menu LAYER...VJ...Set Property to FX Bending Angle with a valua of .6 and mark the checkbox Oscillator, change the BPM to 60
12.Choose in the menu LAYER...Add Layer...Add audio layer and Choose a birthday music to the show
13.Match the duration of the show to the duration of the music (mine is 23 sec)
14.Choose in the menu LAYER...Add layer....choose Scroller Layer, Change (left in the second dropdown menu) Filled in Not Filled and change the text in the textbox to you name.
15.Choose the Camera layer and put a Key (The dot above the timeline) on the timeline on 3 sec from the start. Go to the start of the time line and change the second slider of the Rotation property to 60. Set The Physics (right from the properies menu) to Bouncer
Enjoy by adding a background and color to the text layers
Basic with colours, rich with ideas!
michiel, a month ago
Ok Michiel, colors are easy.
Filip, a month ago
Thank you Filip for all these explanations.
Alex-Raymond T., a month ago
Muy bien Filip, una explicación extraordinaria
persiana, a month ago
Merci Filip pour ce tuto
PAT67, a month ago
Bravo Filip.. i like your passion..
Dani, a month ago
Flexibility is a great property
vincent, a month ago
I think your great tutorial is very helpful for many users, Filip.
Ulli, a month ago