taco | 12 years ago | 1 comment | 4,279 views
Again... playing around. I like the machinery feel this one got. Like pumps.
Great idea to combine the SOLID and INVERTED bevel styles!
I've tried to change the text to my own name, which turned out to be a bit of a challenge. Here's what you have to do:
1) select layer 5
2) mark the ALL LAYERS checkbox
3) change the text from "======" to your own name
4) select the TEXT ROTATION property
5) mark the ALL LAYERS and ALL KEYS checkbox
6) set the TEXT ROTATION property to (0,0,90)
7) select the KERNING propery
8) mark the ALL LAYERS and ALL KEYS checkbox
9) set the KERNING property to (0,0,0)
michiel, 12 years ago