IBMedia | 8 years ago | 1 comment | 3 likes | 2,233 views
This is a quite simple show designed to highlight the use of the dir command in BluffTitler.
The dir command will let you play a show repeatedly for every image in a particular folder
I set this show to play all the images from the textures folder of your Bluff Titler install
To make the show play from another folder, do the following:-
1. Make Layer 4 the active layer (this is the Picture layer in this show)
2. Press the F9 key to get to the Change Texture window
3. Click the Select Picture button
4. Navigate to the folder you wish to use as the source for your show and select ANY image in that folder
5. Add dir: in front of the entry in the First Texture URL box (Important: you must use dir: and not DIR: becasue Bluff Titler does not recognise the upper case version)
6. Play your show
Thanks, that's my kind of show!
Particularly grateful that you've spelt out how to use it.
Terry, East Grinstead, UK
terrypin, 8 years ago