michiel | 12 years ago | 3 comments | 1 like | 4,807 views
Here's how to create a 5-point star:
1) create a new show by pressing the NEW SHOW button
2) delete the text layer by pressing the DELETE ACTIVE LAYER button
3) create a new picture layer by pressing the ADD PICTURE LAYER.. button
4) select STAR in the drop down listbox on the left that says PLANE
5) select SOLID in the drop listbox that says FLAT
6) press the ATTACH BORDER TO ACTIVE LAYER.. button and choose the SILVER BORDER PRESET
7) select the STAR property with the dropdown listbox above the 3 sliders
8) set the first slider to 5
Step 3 should include a "choose any picture" comment.. I struggled to learn that. Once I chose a picture, the PLANE listbox showed up so I chose STAR. I do not see any drop listbox that says FLAT. What I have is one that says 3D in background, and Position.
Also, I looked in the dropdown above the 3 sliders and do not see star.
The approach you are suggesting is what I tried first when I wanted to make the 5 point star, but I did not see the Star above the 3 sliders so I was confused.
thanks for the help. I wound up using a "H" from the windings font... not nearly as good.
I'm still interested in how to do it right.. I'm still in the middle of the project.
ssiegwald, 12 years ago
Are you sure you're using the latest version? At any time you can download the latest version here:
michiel, 12 years ago
There are sooo many hidden features. What a great too.
Thanks so much
Vanlen, 10 years ago
Michiel den Outer is the founder and lead coder of Outerspace Software. He lives in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
If he isn't busy improving BluffTitler, he is playing the piano or rides the Dutch dikes on his bikes.
Contact michiel by using the comment form on this page or at email@example.com