michiel | 15 years ago | 4 comments | 2 likes | 4,989 views
We regularly recieve e-mail from people being afraid that a program featuring so many effects is unnecessarily difficult to use for the simple, ordinary effects they're only interested in.
To prove that easy things are still easy in BluffTitler here's a simple 5 step guide for creating a credit roll:
1) start a new show with the menu item FILE / NEW SHOW
2) enter your text in the textbox in the upper left corner
3) move the text to its start position with the 3 small sliders
4) move the time slider (the big slider) all the way to the right
5) move the text to its end position with the 3 small sliders
That's it, you can now press the PLAY button!
And to prove that "hard" things are easy as well, try selecting the menu item LAYER / ATTACH BORDER TO CURRENT LAYER and select SILVER ROUND BORDER
Michiel. Did you get previous comments? Hit rate article before sending them, they disappeared! briefly 5 star app. love it!And all this support. Your quick responce. Will be reccomending it to all my video friends & wish you well. Froggy
Froggy, 15 years ago
Thanks michiel, Nothing could be easier! Love the software & everything about it, inc. your quick responce - hope to make something really creative! Froggy
Froggy, 15 years ago
OK, I bought BluffTitler Pro after reading this page. I'm sure that down the road I will enjoy all of the many features of this program, which is why I bought the Pro version.
In the meantime, the reason why I obtained this program is because the Sony Vegas credit roll is disappointing at best. I have a nine part video on YouTube that took me nearly a year to produce. The 9th part has been uploaded and the herky jerky credit roll is undermining the whole video.
I was hoping that I would buy this program add the credit roll and be able to fix the video today. So I :
1) Bought BluffTitler
2) Pressed the "+" button, starting a new show
3) Highlighted and copied the credits, which are saved in a txt file
4) Pasted the text in the box on the left hand side
5) The box only accepts a limited amount of text and not the entire list of credits.
I'm missing the part where Easy things should be easy. Is there a mention of a limitation to the amount of text that can be entered into this program which I missed?
What do I do now?
Warin, 5 years ago
Michiel den Outer is the founder and lead coder of Outerspace Software. He lives in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
If he isn't busy improving BluffTitler, he is playing the piano or rides the Dutch dikes on his bikes.
Contact michiel by using the comment form on this page or at email@example.com