Filip | 2 years ago | 11 comments | 11 likes | 761 views
When you get the idea it's simple to create all kinds of shows with ripping paper.
1. Use your Picture editing program (I use the freeware Paint.net)
2. Start with a white or colored base layer (save this layer too)
3. Copy a png model of a ripped paper (heart) in a different color and paste it as an layer over the base layer
4. Use a magic wand tool to select this layer and delete this part, save the new layer as an *.png file
5. Restore the original of step 3 and select the layer that surrounds the paper model (heart)
6. Delete the selected surroundings with a magic wand tool and make sure your matched the color of the paper model and the base layer save this layer also as an *.png
You now created your own material: Have fun with Blufftitler.
Nice instructions, Filip
komies, 2 years ago
and you have you have your 2019 valentine show. 2019!!!... sounds like SciFi year for me
vincent, 2 years ago
Thank you Filip fantastic! :)
LostBoyz, 2 years ago
Great ! Thank you for sharing !!!!
snafu, 2 years ago
Gracias filip por tan extraordinario show
persiana, 2 years ago
Filip.... how about using your own hand.
Do a green screen of the your hand and have it
move across to rip the paper.
SMSgtRod, 2 years ago
SMSgtRod it's certainly doable. I have all the ingredients, but the hand will be 2d and not 3D.
Filip, 2 years ago
Super sympa merci pour le partage
PAT67, 2 years ago
I see every show of you is Love..that is BT..
Dani, 2 years ago
Beautiful! Thank you, Filip!
Ulli, 2 years ago
Great job! Filip
Sma, 2 years ago